Barry Magee : One Percent Realty Ltd.

Phone : 604.773.2948 |

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact

4246 WATSON Street
Main Vancouver V5V 3S1

Land Only

Main Photo: 4246 WATSON Street in Vancouver: Main Land for sale (Vancouver East)  : MLS®# R2829544
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
Wow! What a location! Located on a quiet street just off Main, this building lot is in the vibrant heart of restaurants, shopping and coffee shops. The building site is excavated and has the foam block foundation forms in place ready for certification. IA.:Architectural Designed Building plans are for an approximately 1600 sqft. modern home with a nice backyard. Property is fenced off but can be seen from the street. This is a great project in a terrific location. Almost shovel ready!
Property Type:
Land Only
$5,732.02 / 2023
Lot Area:
2,300 sq. ft.
Lot Frontage:
Lot Depth:
Pad Rental:
Water Supply:
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
Access to property:
Cable Service:
Natural Gas:
Sanitary Sewer:
Telephone Service:
Storm Sewer:
Potential for Rezoning:
Sketch Attached:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 4246 WATSON Street in Vancouver: Main Land for sale (Vancouver East)  : MLS®# R2829544
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Angell, Hasman & Associates (The Angell Group) Realty Ltd. and Angell, Hasman & Associates Realty Ltd.
Data was last updated March 1, 2024 at 11:10 AM (UTC)
Barry Magee
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.